While making supper last night I started dreaming about chop-sticks, little bowls, sitting cross-legged & candles.
Well, supper came, we ate at the table on chairs. A nonchalant comment escaped & wafted into the air about chop-sticks…. 1..2..3.. seconds later, Jason hops up and disappears into the other room, reappearing with beautiful, elegant chopsticks! So we ate our stir-fry completely in style.
Crispy Chicken Stir-Fry
1/2 tsp pepper 1/2 C Bisquick 2 C diced uncooked chicken breasts 1 egg, slightly beaten 1/4 C veg oil 3 carrots, cut into 1/2″ pieces 1 green pepper, cut into strips 1 sm onion, thinly sliced 1-20oz can pineapple chunks, drained (opt)
1. Mix Bisquick & pepper in a plastic or paper bag
2. Stir chicken into egg. Remove with slotted spoon
3. Shake in bag until fully coated.
4. Heat skillet on med-high heat with some veg oil
5. Stir-fry carrots, 2 min, add green peppers, stir-fry for 2 more min.
6. Remove from skillet
7. Add remaining oil
8. Stir-fry chicken until golden.
9. Add veggies, dashes of salt & pepper & garlic powder; stir-fry til warm
10. Stir in pineapples
Eat with rice (of your choice) on the bottom of stir-fry & sprinkle with soy sauce